Are you curious about the Wet Plate Collodion Photograph? While it is possible to learn the process on your own, nothing beats attending a hands on workshop. We are now offering the Wet Plate Collodion Photography Workshop in Singapore.
This will be a hands on workshop where you will shoot and bring back a few wet plates. Limited to 3 students only . This will allow maximum attention from the trainer.
The following topics will be covered in the 1 day class :
- History of the Wet Plate Process
- The chemicals behind the process
- Equipment Required
- Techniques – Coating The plate, Dipping in Silver Bath, Making an exposure etc…
- Development and fixing of the wet plate
- Discussion: Looking at the aesthetics of the wet plate image (choosing subjects, lighting etc.)
Fees : $500 including materials for making 3 plates
Interested in this Wet Plate Collodion Photography Workshop? Drop us an email at email@example.com