- Is it safe to practice wetplate photography ? My friends told me the chemicals will kill/poison me.
Every chemical has its own Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). It is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product. It is your own responsibility to read them and assess for yourself are you able to practise wetplate photography in a safe manner.
- Where to get wetplate chemicals in Singapore? Do you sell wet plate chemicals or supplies?
You cannot get wetplate chemicals in Singapore. We do not sell wet plate chemicals or supplies.
- Is it legal to import wetplate chemicals into Singapore?
Check with the relevant authorities on importing issues.
- How do you disposed chemicals safely?
Check with the relevant authorities on disposal issues .
- I have many other questions on wetplate. Can I contact you via email/SMS/IM to ask you?
I run wetplate workshops so do join my workshop. Some of these information are shared during my workshop. As my students paid to obtain the information and knowledge, it won’t be fair to share them with non students. However I recommend you getting a good wetplate manual if you are doing self learning or post to one of the many Facebook wetplate groups to ask your questions.
Check out my recommended readings as below: